Monday, June 20, 2011

Challenge #6

Well I am finally back up and running. The issues that have plagued my computer have been resolved, I hope. I am very sorry that it's been so long but I couldn't get pictures to upload to any of my website I go to or my blog and this one. Talk about frustrating!!! My son is a computer whiz but my computer had him stumped too. I learned a valuable lesson, never open e-mails from people you don't know! My husband has been job searching heavily and has gone on different job websites and his e-mail has been filled with all kinds of job listings, well some of them are not legit and loaded with spy ware. It's been awful BUT I've been told that the viruses I had have been cleaned and everything should work. Here goes nothing.


This weeks challenge is all about the Big Shot. Here are a few of the projects we all made using our Big Shots,


Mary Lynn Riggs



Susan Ornelas





Jennifer Nebeker







Penny Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment